Saturday, August 31, 2013

OPI Pink Of Hearts 2013 with a bit of Whimsy piCture pOlish

Hi all!


Quick post this morning,  I hate to cut it short, but unfortunately I don't have a lot of time, and I really, really wanted to get this out to you guys, that is, if anyone is reading yet!? Today I have some nail art to show you all. I think my nail art gets better each time I attempt it, and I love the little tricks I am picking up along the way. The things you can't "teach" someone, or put into a list of "How To" instructions.

I recently got my hands on this....




I am sure most of you know what that is, but for those that don't. It is the OPI Pink of Hearts 2013 set. I was really looking forward to using the glitter in this set, cause well...glitter!! I mean honestly, does glitter ever need a reason!?  I barely had this set in the door, before I was attempting to put it on my nails. That was how excited I was over the glitter...Ridiculous I know!! I just can't help myself when it comes to sparklies! As I said before, I did some nail art with this set, so without further ado, here is what I ended up with on my nails!













I really like how this turned out, and the best part is, that it wasn't anything crazy or complicated. It was really easy to do! Which of course, is always a plus. I liked it so much so, that I am in fact still wearing this on my nails as I type this! 

I really hope you guys liked my attempt at some nail art! I really love doing it, and am enjoying myself immensely! anyway, till next time kittens!

P.S. I still need to get a natural light, light bulb. I really meant to pick one up this week, which was part of the delay for this post, but just haven't had time to get one yet...I fail..I know..Hopefully, I will get one this weekend.



The Polishes used  were:

                                       Thumb and pointer base - piCture pOlish - Whimsy.
                                       Middle and ring finger - OPI - More Than a Glimmer.
                                       Pinky -  OPI - Pink-ing of You & piCture pOlish - Whimsy.
                                       Thumb glitter topcoat  - OPI - Pirouette My Whistle.
                                       Pointer nail art - Essie - No Place Like Chrome.
                                        







No comments:

Post a Comment