Saturday, August 3, 2013

Manicure - Nubar Black Polka Dots over OPI Skull and Glossbones

So, my very first post! I feel like there is a lot of pressure to make a great  first impression, and I normally fall flat on my face when put on the spot, so this is a bit nerve racking for me! Although chances are no one will even see this, so I guess it doesn't really matter when you think about it! :P

  After some thought, I decided on something simple for my first post. I wanted to be loud and exciting, make a statement, make myself stand out, but that fear of falling flat on my face kept me thinking simple and safe.

  This is a manicure I wore a little while back. I think about a month or so ago, and although I am enjoying summer and neon's and everything bright and sunshine filled that comes with it. I did adore this manicure when I had it on. There was a simple elegance about it that I simply loved.  Plus as an added bonus it was SO simple to do!

  Now, the indoor photos were taken with my T3i,  however the outdoor ones were sadly snapped with my iphone camera, I apologize in advance for their less than stellar quality.

 First up, the indoor photos.


                                                     

Love the polka dots!


 Here are a couple of outdoor shots, with the trusty iPhone camera.


I love the matte effect with this look!




Okay, so there you have it! I hope I didn't disappoint or bore you all too badly!!  I promise to make my second post a bit more exciting. I love colour, especially bright loud obnoxious colours! 

 The polishes used to achieve this look were:

OPI Skull and Glossbones
Nubar Black Polka Dot
OPI Matte Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment