Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A-England Saint George and OPI Skull and Glossbones Stamping Manicure



Hey Guys!



As you are aware, recently I have been venturing into the wide world of stamping. Today I have for you another nail stamping post. This  mani was done with A-England  Saint George. I was a bit nervous starting out, since the darker colours really show off all imperfections, and I am still far from perfect with stamping, but I am really pleased to say, it turned out really well, and I am proud of how far I have come with stamping in such a short time, anyway enough chit chat, time to show it off a bit!

















As you can see, not perfect, but since I have only done this a handful of times, I think it turned out pretty good! I am glad I took the plunge with a darker colour, and I am glad it was Saint George. Isn't it just a gorgeous colour? I mean the depth in the shade is just wow..I don't even have words for it!

The get this look, I started out with a base of A-England Saint George on my pointer, thumb, and pinky fingers, and OPI Skull and Glossbones on my middle and ring fingers.  I let that dry, then applied Cirque XX as a glitter gradient on my pinky. I then took out Pueen47 stamp, and stamped the image with A-England Saint George over my middle and ring fingers. I then added a bit of KBShimmer Clearly on Top and I was done! This look was incredibly easy to achieve, the hardest part was being patient waiting for everything to dry!  

Alright guys and gals, I think that covers it, and I really hope you liked this mani as much as I did, when I wore it. I don't love the cold weather, but I do love the colours that come with fall/winter! What is your favourite fall/winter colour!? I would still have to stick with brown for myself, but I do love a good green as well! Till next time kittens!





No comments:

Post a Comment