Monday, June 2, 2014

piCture pOlish Badass is so Badass!


Evening All!!

Tonight I have the incredibly stunningly gorgeous piCture pOlish Badass. It is a collab shade with Sassy Shelly, from earlier this year. It a Bijou holo polish, and incredibly unique in my collection. 



picture-polish-badass-swatch-moyou-london-hipster-plate-07


picture-polish-badass-swatch-moyou-london-hipster-plate-07


picture-polish-badass-swatch-moyou-london-hipster-plate-07


picture-polish-badass-swatch-moyou-london-hipster-plate-07




This polish had previously been sitting in my untried's pile, and honestly, now that it is on my nails, I don't understand why I waited so long to wear it.  It has this depth to it, that has you spending a lot of your time looking at your nails, trying to catch different angles in the light. I really love the purple and blue micro glitters. They give this polish so much depth, and at certain angles, sometimes it even looks as if there are gold and green glitters in there.  It is also super opaque and I bet great for stamping. It was opaque at 1 coat, but I did a second out of habit. It is a bit thicker then other PP shades, but I am assuming that is because of all the gorgeous micro glitter, and it still applies great. 

I paired this with another one of my untried polishes, Indigo Bananas Wise Up Janet! It is a purple foil finish, with a linear holo. It is a bit sheer, on the first coat, but it builds up beautifully. I used 3 coats, in my pictures. It such an original colour in my collection, and I love that it not only has the holo awesome in the sun, but it also has a gorgeous foil effect indoors. 

To get this look, I stamped over Wise Up Janet using Cult Nails Nevermore, with MoYou London Hipster Plate 07. The studs are from a random eBay seller, that I picked up in a wheel with a bunch of different colours forever ago. It is all top coated with my fav top coat HK Girl. I really love how this looks. I adore the adorable little sparrows, and I think that Badass and Wise Up Janet go perfectly with each other. Especially in person, where the blue and purple micro glitter in Badass is a bit more apparent.


I think that covers it for one evening. I missed you guys this past week, although I had an amazing time with my favourite person, so it was worth the trade! :P We had a great time, and did some amazing things, and ate some even more amazing food. I know this isn't nail related, but if anyone is looking for an amazing recipe I highly recommend you check out these You won't regret it! Actually everything I have tried on that site has been amazing, so if you are in the market for awesome recipes, in genius comic form then that link will serve you well. Alright, till next time Kittens! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment