Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Picture Polish Totes: Instagram Collab!

Hey Guys!

A Few weeks ago I participated in a really cool collab on instagram, to help celebrate Autumn reaching 10k followers! Basically, a bunch of us got together and recreated some of her previous nail looks.



Picture-Polish-Totes-Models-Own-Beach-Bag-Nail-Art


Picture-Polish-Totes-Models-Own-Beach-Bag-Nail-Art


Picture-Polish-Totes-Models-Own-Beach-Bag-Nail-Art


 In case you are curious, I did a recreation of  this design. I had so much fun being a part of this with all the amazingly talented ladies in this collab, and it was awesome that I could help Autumn celebrate reaching 10k! She is crazy talented, and if you aren't following her then you totally should be!  As a side note, you may notice my images are a bit different than normal, well, we needed a picture with her hand pose ,as well as a couple with our own  poses, since I was on my way out the door to go camping, I only had these images, and by the time I got back, my nails were in no condition to be taking pictures of! :P 

To get this look, I started with a base of OPI Glints of Glinda, sadly, what I had been wearing previously had stained my nails, so I couldn't go bare like Autumn did, so I settled for Glints of Glinda, since it matches my skin tone perfectly, and looks nude on me, especially at 1 coat. Once that was dry, I stamped the leopard print in Picture Polish Totes (sorry! I honestly don't' remember the plate, I think it was a MoYou London Pro Plate, but I am not 100%) I filled in some of the leopard spots using a nail art brush with Models Own Shades (which currently is my favourite neon pink) I then taped off the bottom half of my nail and filled in the top with Models Own Shades. 

I really love how this came out, and I ended up wearing it for my entire camping trip. I am so, so glad I got to be a part of this collab, and really hope to do more of these in the future!

Alright guys and gals, I think that covers it for today! Have any of you done a collab previously? Did you have as much fun as I did? It was my first collab on instagram, and I seriously think I need to seek out more of these! Til next time Kittens! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment