Tuesday, July 1, 2014

#RedCoatTuesday and Canada Day in One!


Heya Guys!

My #RedCoatTuesday mani is a bit unique today, since today is also Canada Day, and since I am Canadian I couldn't not do some Canadian themed nails! Thankfully this works out perfectly since our flag colours are red and white!



OPI-OPI-Red-Canada-Day-Nail-Art-Red-Coat-Tuesday-Nails



OPI-OPI-Red-Canada-Day-Nail-Art-Red-Coat-Tuesday-Nails



OPI-OPI-Red-Canada-Day-Nail-Art-Red-Coat-Tuesday-Nails




OPI-OPI-Red-Canada-Day-Nail-Art-Red-Coat-Tuesday-Nails


First, let's start with, I really, really love how these came out! Last year, I was just starting to really dabble into nail art, and let's just say, what I planned in my head did NOT translate onto my nail! :P so this feels like a bit of an achievement since what I saw on my head did translate awesomely onto my nails! It also had the added benefit of working so well with Red Coat Tuesday! 

To get this look I started with a base of OPI: OPI Red on my thumb (not shown) pointer, and ring fingers and a base of Cult Nails Tempest on my middle and ring fingers. I top coated all my nails with quick dry top coat at this point, since I was going to be stamping/taping. Once they were dry, I stamped over my middle and ring finger using BM 004 in Mundo De Unas Red 9 and used  straight Nail Vinyls for my ring finger and painted over the red base in Tempest. I then top coated a second time and voila Red Coat Tuesday Canada Day Nails! That is seriously a mouth full! :P

Even though this isn't a very sultry look for PLL, They are red, and it is Canada Day, and I think they will be perfect for tonight's episode, well they will work at any rate! :P Speaking of PLL, I read in an online interview that Caleb will be coming back this season, which excites me to no end! I really hope that proves to be true! Does anyone else miss Caleb as much as I do!? 

Alright guys and gals, I think that covers it for today.   I will mention here quick before I go, why I wasn't around all last week. I ended up going on a hastily planned camping trip last week for the Canadian holiday, and just got back Sunday night. I wanted to queue up a couples posts in my absense, but alas hastily planned camping trips keep you really busy before you leave so it didn't get done. I hope you all can forgive me, cause I had a blast! anyway, Happy Canada Day to all you Canadians out there, and to everyone else Happy PLL Day! Till next time Kittens! <3

P.S. Don't forget to check out all the other awesome Red Coat Tuesday Mani's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment