Monday, August 11, 2014

Colors By Llarowe: Black Gold Texas Tea Goes Tropical

Hi Guys!

Today I have for you some more  CBL holo awesome! I want to show you how I wore Colors By Llarowe Black Gold Texas Tea. Which is a stunning black holographic polish. It applied awesome in 2 coats, although it was fairly opaque at 1 coat, so I am pretty sure it could be used for stamping as well. Anyway, let get to it!

First up, in my lightbox.

Colors-By-Llarowe-Black-Gold-Texas-Tea-Swatch-MoYou-London-Nail-Stamping


Colors-By-Llarowe-Black-Gold-Texas-Tea-Swatch-MoYou-London-Nail-Stamping


Colors-By-Llarowe-Black-Gold-Texas-Tea-Swatch-MoYou-London-Nail-Stamping


Colors-By-Llarowe-Black-Gold-Texas-Tea-Swatch-MoYou-London-Nail-Stamping




And a sunlight picture, since I really wanted to show off the holo rainbow.

Colors-By-Llarowe-Black-Gold-Texas-Tea-Swatch-MoYou-London-Nail-Stamping


As you can see, even in my lightbox, the holo comes out pretty decent, but shine some sun on it, and wow! Super holo! I think my favourite thing about Black Gold Texas Tea is the fact that even indoors when the holo isn't out to play, it is still a true black colour. It isn't dulled at all by the holo particles in the polish. I paired this with some MoYou London stamping, with my new tropical plates. I used  Tropical plate 04 for the flowers and plate 10 for the green fern leaves. They were stamped in Mundo De Unas Neon Orange 28, Neon Pink 29 and Neon Green 38. ( The best stamping polishes ever) They were all stamped over a base of Cult Nails Nevermore. The studs are from born pretty store. 

When I started I was going for more tropical, and although it still has that vibe to it, I think it turned out looking a bit 80's neon-esque! I can't say that I am displeased though, since I still really love the look of it all together.

Alright guys and gals, I think that covers it for today. Did anyone else get the tropical plates from MoYou London? Are you as in love with them as I am!? I am not sure they can make plates I don't love! lol Till next time Kittens! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment