Friday, August 15, 2014

Colors By Llarowe Blonde Ambition Goes Steam Punk!

Heya Guys!! Happy Friday! I have a late Friday evening post for you! Tonight I have Colors By Llarowe Blonde Ambition to show off. It is a gorgeous taupe, super holo polish, and when I say super polish I mean super polish..


Colors-By-Llarowe-Blonde-Ambition-Messy-Mansion-Nail-Stamping



Colors-By-Llarowe-Blonde-Ambition-Messy-Mansion-Nail-Stamping



Colors-By-Llarowe-Blonde-Ambition-Messy-Mansion-Nail-Stamping


First, I will mention that it is in fact a super, super holo. I attempted some pictures to show it off, but they all came out blurry :l  You will just have to take my word for it! You can tell though that the holo is very pronounced, even when it is dulled to hell from my lightbox. This is a super pretty polish, that was opaque in 2 coats.  It applied like all CBL's I have ever tried, so in short it was amazing. 

I paired this with some Messy Mansion stamping. For the base, I used OPI You're So Vain-illa, and once that was dry, I stamped over it with plate MM43, in Essie Good as Gold. The studs were from Born Pretty Store. 

I really like how this almost has an elegant feel to it, cause it is neutral, yet it still packs a punch cause of the steam punk stamping, and the super holo. 

Alright guys and gals, I think that covers it for tonight. I hope you enjoyed my steam punk nails! Till next time Kittens! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment