Thursday, August 21, 2014

Glam Polish Hopelessly Devoted to Summer!

Hi Guys!

Tonight I am showing off Glam Polish Hopelessy Devoted. Which was a LE polish released a few months back as part of the Grease Collection. This colour is stunning, it is bright, almost neon and it has a slight holo and shimmer to it, that makes it just ah-maz-ing! 



Glam-Polish-Hopelessly-Devoted-Sunset-Nails


Glam-Polish-Hopelessly-Devoted-Sunset-Nails


Glam-Polish-Hopelessly-Devoted-Sunset-Nails



Hopelessy Devoted is a gorgeous very pink coral shade. that applies perfect in just 2 easy coats. Colour me in love! Seriously, I am so smitten with this polish, it is ridiculous!

To get this look, I started with a base of Hopelessy Devoted on my thumb (not shown) pointer, and pinky fingers, and a base of Rica Whiteout on my middle and ring fingers. I then sponged on the sunset gradient, using from top to bottom OPI I just Can't Copa-Cabana, OPI Toucan Do It If You Try, OPI Hey Baby, and China Glaze Grape Pop. I then top coated my gradient, and once that was dry, stamped over the gradient with MoYou London Tropical Plate 11 in Cult Nails Nevermore. I then top coated once more, and voild awesome sauce sunset mani! 

I am a big fan of how this turned out, I think everything just goes so well together, I really feel like this is a perfect summer mani! Speaking of summer, I know fall is fast approaching, but I am not sure I am ready to let go of summer yet. At least I still have a bit of summer left to enjoy, and maybe by the time fall actually does show up, I will be ready!?? :P

Alright guys and gals, I think that covers it for today! I really hope you loved my sunset nails as much as I do! Is anyone else still hoping to hang onto summer for as long as you can!? Or are you ready for fall?? Let me know in the comments! Till next time Kittens! <3






2 comments: