Tuesday, August 26, 2014

#RedCoatTuesday: KBShimmer Vicious Circles

Heya Guys!

It's Tuesday and that means #RedCoatTuesday nails! Sadly the Pretty Little Liars season is coming to a close tonight, so this will be my last Red Coat post for a little while. I decided on a gorgeous fall polish from last year, KBShimmer Vicious Circles. It is a gorgeous red jelly polish, with a ton of holographic circle glitters, and seriously does anyone not love circle glitters!

KBshimmer-Vicious-Circles-Messy-Mansion-Nail-Stamping-MM44


KBshimmer-Vicious-Circles-Messy-Mansion-Nail-Stamping-MM44


KBshimmer-Vicious-Circles-Messy-Mansion-Nail-Stamping-MM44


I paired this with some Messy Mansion stamping from the MM44 plate. I know I have used a lot of lace in these, but seriously, I can't seem to get enough  of lace nails! I am addicted. I admit it, I have a huge addiction to lace stamping plates and lace nails! lol!

To get this look, I started with a KBShimmer Vicious Circles on my thumb (not shown) pointer and pinky fingers, and a plain red base of Rimmel London Stiletto Red on my middle and ring fingers. Once that was dry, I got out the Messy Mansion stamping plate, and stamped in Cult Nails Nevermore. I added a red gleequin to the centre of the flower, which catches the light nicely in person, but didn't really show up much in photos. I then top coated everything in KBShimmer Clearly on Top and I was done! 

As a side note, I did all this over a base of OPI Glitter Off, and I know the reviews have been super mixed and mostly unfavorable towards that base coat, but it seems to work amazing with my body  chemistry. I put this on yesterday morning, and have been particularly hard on my hands since then (shower, dishes, a puppy bath, and even some Mr. Clean)  and I haven't even had so much as had tip wear so far. I will keep you posted on it since I need this to last at least till tomorrow, but I just thought I would add this in for anyone who has been on the fence about trying this, but  is also hesitant since reviews were less then stellar. 

Alright guys and gals, I think that covers it for today! I still have a bathroom to clean today, so I guess I should stop procrastinating and get on it! Ahh, the glamorous life I lead! Ha! Till next time Kittens! <3 




No comments:

Post a Comment