Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Colors By Llarowe Connie You Saucy Minx!

Heya Guys!!


Today I want to show off Colors By Llarowe Connie You Saucy Minx and how I wore it, Connie You Saucy Minx is a jaw dropping blurple jelly, with the most gorgeous intense shimmer, (which of course my camera refused to pick up!)














The shimmer in this is super intense, butas you can see, my lightbox dulled it a lot! I promise you though, it is there! This applied amazing, I know I say all CBL's  apply great, but honestly with this much shimmer and the fact that it is a jelly I was super impressed with how well it applied. I did 3 thin coats, although it was pretty much good at 2, I was just worried about nail line with the camera, since it is a jelly.  My photos also lean a bit more on the blue side then it is in RL. It is a lot more purple then my photos show. 

To get this look, I started with a base of Connie You Saucy Minx on my pointer and ringer fingers, and a base of piCture pOlish  Honey Dew on my thumb (not shown) middle and pinky fingers. Once that was dry, I stamped with MoYou London Princess Plate 12  in Mundo De Unas Violet. The studs are from Born Pretty Store.

I am still a bit on the fence with this look, I love the colours, and sometimes I look at this and love the look, but then others I look down at it and think..yeah not my favourite...lol!  What do you think!? 


Alright guys and gals, I think that covers it for today. I want to offer a super huge apology for being away all last week. With my favourite person being here, I simply lost track of days and before I knew it a whole week had passed and I realized I hadn't posted! :l I am really sorry about that, I know I said I wouldn't slack!! I hope you all can find it in yourselves to forgive me!? *offers up cute puppy dog eyes*  


No comments:

Post a Comment