Friday, September 26, 2014

Loaded Lacquer Toasted Marshmallow gets Androidified!

Heya Guys!

Happy Friday! Today I have a bit of a fun post for you! Recently I bought some MJ and JR Plates from My Online Shop and they arrived here the other day. While removing the blue film and being ridiculously excited at all the cool images (and there are a lot to get excited over)  I came across one image that I just had to use right away!


Loaded-Lacquer-Toasted-Marshmallow-Android-Nail-Art


Loaded-Lacquer-Toasted-Marshmallow-Android-Nail-Art


Loaded-Lacquer-Toasted-Marshmallow-Android-Nail-Art


And I just couldn't resist taking a picture with my S5!


Loaded-Lacquer-Toasted-Marshmallow-Android-Nail-Art



To get this look, I started with a base of Load Lacquer Toasted Marshmallow on all my fingers. Toasted Marshmallow is a super squishy jelly polish, that was perfect in 3 thin coats. Although you could probably get away with 2.  Once that was dry, I stamped on my Android dude using MJ Plate XVIII and stamped in Mundo De Unas 39 Avocado. I then used straight vinyls from What's Up Nails. This was my first time trying vinyls from What's Up Nails, and I loved them. They are a bit longer in length then the vinyls I am used to using, and at first I thought it might be to big, but after using them I actually prefer that extra length, it makes them a bit easier to use. Once the vinyls were securely in place, I polished over them in Zoya Tilda. I top coated everything with KBShimmer Clearly on Top and the studs are from Born Pretty Store. 

I am a big fan of how this came out. I think it is so fun and adorable, and even you iPhone users have to admit the android dude is super cute!! :P I also love that this look was really easy to achieve. The pay off for how adorable it is, is really worth it.  The longest step in this whole look, was waiting for my base to dry! 

Alright guys and gals, I think that covers it for today! I really hope you enjoyed my Android nails as much as I do! Has anyone else done anything similar to this before? With either their phone, or another product? I would love to see it! Let me know in the comments! Till next time Kittens! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment