Tuesday, September 16, 2014

OPI You're So Vain-illa Gets the Neon Treatment!

Heya Guys!

Happy Tuesday! Today I wanna show off something a bit on the softer/simpler side.  OPI You're So Vain-illa, from the recent Coca-Cola collection. This is a soft, yellowish beige colour, that although is somewhat close to OPI My Vampire is Buff, it is much warmer. I would say they are sisters, but certainly not the same.


OPI-You're-So-Vain-illa-swatch-Mundo-De-Unas-Neon Pink-Nail-Stamping


OPI-You're-So-Vain-illa-swatch-Mundo-De-Unas-Neon Pink-Nail-Stamping


OPI-You're-So-Vain-illa-swatch-Mundo-De-Unas-Neon Pink-Nail-Stamping


I also couldn't resist, adding a Matte top coat to this, since I was dying to see how it would look. I really love it both ways, but I think I prefer the matte look a tad more.Which one do you like better!?

OPI-You're-So-Vain-illa-swatch-Mundo-De-Unas-Neon Pink-Nail-Stamping



To get this look, I started with a base of You're so Vain-illa on all my fingers, once that was dry I stamped using Pueen  Encore plate SE01A in Mundo De Unas Neon Pink 29. The studs are from Born Pretty Store. The Matte top coat is OPI Matte Top Coat.As I said above, super simple, but I do love the end result!

You're So Vain-illa went on super smoothly, and only needed 2 coats to be opaque. I just love how creamy this is, it makes a great palate cleanser, or the perfect backdrop to nail art depending on your mood. I went a bit on both sides for this mani cause sometimes, we need a little simple nail art in our lives, and this fits the bill perfectly. It is simple and elegant, without being too plain Jane, the neon pink  really adds a nice bit of flavor.

Alright guys and gals, I think that covers it for today! I know, I am still wearing so many neons, you must be getting sick of them! Ha! I think I am trying to get my fix before fall officially sets in! Is anyone else trying to fit in all the neons they can before fall!? Or is that just me? Let me know! Till next time Kittens! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment