Friday, October 10, 2014

Day 10: China Glaze Graveyard Nails!

Heya Guys!!

Happy Friday! I missed yesterdays prompt cause life got in the way :l but I am back today with Day 10 of the Bundle Monster Contest and the prompt is Graveyard!


China-Glaze-Pelican-Grey-Halloween-Nail-Art


China-Glaze-Pelican-Grey-Halloween-Nail-Art


China-Glaze-Pelican-Grey-Halloween-Nail-Art


To get this look I started with a base of China Glaze Pelican Grey on all my fingers, I only did one coat on my pointer and pinky, since I was going to be doing a gradient, but my middle and ring fingers got 3 coats to ensure opacity. Once that was dry, I stamped the letters onto my middle and ring fingers, for my tombstone. I used MoYou London Scholar Plate 06 and stamped in Cult Nails Nevermore. On my pointer and pinky, I did a gradient using Pelican Grey, Cult Nails Blackout and Cult Nails Nevermore, once that was dry I stamped over the gradient with Fun plate 04, in Nevermore, then stamped again over that with Bundle Monster BM-013 in Essie No Place like Chrome for the bats. I then top coated with KBShimmer Clearly On Top, and then again with OPI Matte Top Coat. 

I am really pleased with how this came out! I was a bit worried going in that the letters might be to big, or that the bats wouldn't look right, but I am so glad it all came together! I really think it has the true feel of a graveyard, and is perfect for Halloween! I may even have to do this again, when Halloween actually rolls around!

Alright guys and gals, I think that covers it all for today! I am hoping to get a bit ahead this weekend, so that I can throw in some other posts! I hope you liked my take on graveyard nails as much as I do!! Till next time Kittens! <3






No comments:

Post a Comment