Monday, October 6, 2014

Rica Polish Whiteout Makes Awesome Ghosts!

Hi Guys!!


I hope everyone had a good weekend! I mulled over doing this contest, and decided that although I might not do all the days, it was totally worth giving it a shot! It looks like a lot of fun, and even though I am starting a bit late, I am pretty excited about giving this a go! So...as you can guess, that is what today's nails are! Day 06: Ghosts!


Rica-Polish-Whiteout-Halloween-Ghost-Nail-Art


Rica-Polish-Whiteout-Halloween-Ghost-Nail-Art


Rica-Polish-Whiteout-Halloween-Ghost-Nail-Art


The contest is fairly straight forward. You do each day's theme, and make sure you use at least 1 Bundle Monster product. The more days you do, the better your chances are at winning! For today's nails,  I had to get a bit creative though, since I don't own the Bundle Monster holiday set of plates, and thus didn't have any ghost images. I am in Canada, so using Bundle Monster polish was out too. After a bit of head scratching and testing some designs in my idea book, I finally came up with splatter nails and ghosts! I really like how this all came together, and I think that it turned out even better then I saw in my head!


To get this look, I started with a base of Rica Polish Whiteout on my middle and ring fingers, and a base of Cult Nails Nevermore on my thumb (not shown) pointer, and pinky fingers. Once that was dry, I took a medium dotting tool, and using Nevermore, made the ghost faces on my middle and ring fingers. I stamped on my pointer and pinky, with Bundle Monster 415 in Rica Polish Whiteout, and then again with the same image over that in Mundo De Unas Orange. I top coated with KBShimmer Clearly On Top and I was done!

I really like that this contest forced me to think outside the box and get creative with my ghost nails, they turned out perfect! I am honestly not sure how many days I will be able to do, but it is a lot of fun so far, and I am already looking forward to tomorrows monsters! Is anyone else doing this contest!? If you aren't you should think about it! The prize is a set of the new CYO 2014 set of BM plates! Anyway, till next time Kittens! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment