Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Zoya Arizona: Minion Jack-O-Lanterns!

Hiya Guys!!

I hope everyone's week is going well,  mine is going alright. I am feeling better today so that is something! Continuing on with the Bundle Monster Nail Art Challenge, today is Day 08 and the prompt is Jack-O-Lanterns!


Zoya-Arizona-Minion-Jack-O-Lantern-Nail-Art


Zoya-Arizona-Minion-Jack-O-Lantern-Nail-Art


Zoya-Arizona-Minion-Jack-O-Lantern-Nail-Art


I went with Minion Jack-O-Lanterns! I have to say, I am totally in love with how these turned out! What's better then minions for Halloween!? I honestly don't think there is anything better...lol


To get this look I started with a base of Cult Nails on my thumb (not shown) pointer and ring fingers, and a base of Zoya Arizona on my middle and pinky fingers. Once that was dry I stamped the spider web image on my pointer and ring with Bundle Monster Plate BM-013 in Essie No Place Like Chrome.  To get my Jack-O-Lanterns, I first stamped the lines with Winstonia Plate W202 in Rica Polish Whiteout, then once that was dry enough that it wouldn't smear, I covered it with L'oreal Mango Mama, which is a sheer Jelly Orange. I waited for that to dry, and stamped the top leaves on with Bundle Monster Plate BM-005 in Mundo De Unas Avocado, and added the adorable minion faces with MJ Plate XXII. I then top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top and voila! Adorable Minion Jack-O-Lanterns!!

I am really, really in love with how this came out! I feel like I took something awesome like Jack-O-Lanterns, and put my own signature twist on it, and honestly I couldn't be more pleased with how these turned out! 

Alright guys and gals, I think that covers it for today! I hope you aren't getting sick of these nail art challenge posts yet!? I am hoping to maybe get ahead over the weekend, and throw in some other content to mix it up for you guys. We will see how my weekend goes though, since beta for the EQ2 expac was released the other day, and well..gamer nerd! :P  Anyway, till next time Kittens! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment