Monday, November 3, 2014

KBShimmer Stonewashed to bring in November!

Heya Guys!!


Happy November! Today I want to show off a gorgeous fall inspired look using a whole slew of gorgeous fall polishes, before we get started though, I just want to touch on the absence around the blog the past few weeks. If you follow me on instagram, then you know that I have been laid up with a nasty sinus infection. :l that has been the suck. So sucky in fact, that I  have mostly had naked nails, since the fumes and a sinus infection do not get along. I am glad to say though, that I am back, and finally starting to feel human again! So there's that...Alright, enough talk, let's get to today's nails!


KBShimmer-Stonewashed-Fall-Nail-Art


KBShimmer-Stonewashed-Fall-Nail-Art


KBShimmer-Stonewashed-Fall-Nail-Art


It has been rather cold here lately, and you can tell winter is just around the corner. I wanted to do some nails that really captured the cooler temperatures, and this was the end result! I at first thought this look might be to busy, but once I got it all on my nails, I fell in love! I even got brave and attempted some freehand (a very little!) and that even turned out pretty good! 

To get this look, I started with a base of piCture pOlish Totes on my pointer and ring finger, a base of OPI My Vampire is Buff on my thumb (not shown) and middle finger, and a base of KBShimmer Stonewashed on my pinky. Once that was dry, I took a makeup sponge and did a gradient, with piCture pOlish Totes, and Zoya Pepper and Louise. I then added some Fairy Dust by China Glaze to add a bit of sparkle. My middle finger was stamped with Pueen Buffet Set 55 in Mundo De Unas Red 9, Geranium 53, and Yellow 11. I added the blue lines using Stonewashed and a nail art brush. I then top coated the whole thing with KBShimmer Clearly on Top and I was done!

If you have been around here a while, you know that fall is not my favourite season, that my heart belongs to summer, however this look, makes me rethink that....almost! :P  I really love the muted rich colours in this look, and it really has me feeling the season!

Alright guys and gals, I think that covers it for today. I hope you all enjoyed my fall inspired nails as much as I did! Is anyone else into the rich fall colours!? Have you done any fall themed nails? Let me know! Till next time Kittens! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment