Wednesday, November 5, 2014

piCture pOlish Unicorn may be Made with Real Unicorns!

Afternoon Guys!!


Today I want to show off how I wore piCture pOlish Unicorn. Which a gorgeous jade like green, packed full of gorgeous pink and white glitters!



picture-polish-unicorn-moyou-london-nail-stamping


picture-polish-unicorn-moyou-london-nail-stamping


picture-polish-unicorn-moyou-london-nail-stamping



piCture pOlish Unicorn goes on like a dream, especially considering how packed full of glitter it is. I had no trouble at all with application. It does lean a bit on the thick side, but honestly for such a  glitter filled polish, it isn't even as thick as I expected it to be. It does dry a tad rough, but one smooth coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top made it smooth. If the name wasn't enough to make me fall in love with this polish, the insane amounts of glitter and sparkly does the job! It is pretty opaque too, this is just 2 smooth coats.

To get this look, I started with a base of piCture pOlish Unicorn on my thumb (not shown) middle and pinky fingers, and a base OPI My Dogsled is a Hybrid on my pointer and ring fingers. Once that was dry I took MoYou London Kaleidoscope plate 06 and stamped in Mundo De Unas Mexican Pink. I then top coated everything with KBShimmer Clearly on Top and voila! fun whimsical unicorn nails!

I can't even begin to tell you how much I am crushing on this polish shade. It is sparkly and pretty and green with awesome. Seriously though, I imagine this is what unicorn poop would look like, and if it was real unicorn poop I would wear that shit on my nails with pride! :P That is how much I love this polish! 

Alright guys and gals, I think that covers it for today. Is anyone else crushing this shade? Or really any of the recent piCture pOlish collab shades? There are a few that have made their way into my stash, or onto my wishlist recently. Let me know in the comments! Till next time Kittens! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment